TpED Worklab at DMY Festival
A co-creation worklab with research-based experimentations on the relation between light, food, the body, and electric energy. Fusing cooking, solar technology and designs, the participants improvise and play with edible materials to create “e-tapas” of different aesthetics, smells and tastes. To be ta(e)sted on the heliotropic tongue for the tickle.
Led by Bartaku/FoAM. TpED #5 was part of FoAM’s groWorld, presented at Pixelache Helsinki. At DMY the TpED-worklab is part of Makerlab Finland. The TpED-worklabs are a next step in Bartaku’s ongoing research PhoEf: The Undisclosed Poésis of the Photovoltaic Effect.
- DMY Design Festival: http://dmy-berlin.com
- Pixelache: http://www.pixelache.ac/helsinki
- groWorld at Pixelache 2011: http://www.flickr.com/photos/foam/sets/72157626278056452
- TpED set on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/phoef/sets/72157625533367951/
- PhoEF: http://libarynth.org/luminous/phoef