Futures Lab Events Programme
FoAM @ Future Fictions: Futures Lab. A laboratory for experimental world construction (in collaboration with Z33)
See also: http://fo.am/future-fictions
Futures Lab is a research archive, workshop and reading room for exploring possible futures.The Lab hosts a programme of futures-related interventions, workshops and conversations:
- 8-9th October, 10-17h: Futures of Doing Nothing by FoAM.
- 9th October, 17-19h: FoAM Apero with participants of the Futures of Doing Nothing workshop
- 3rd November: Futures Games workshop by FoAM (MAD student workshop)
- Week of the 3rd of November: 8 Billion City: Evaculation workshop with Arne Hendriks (invite only)
- 19-20th November: Workshop by Extrapolation Factory
- 20th November, 17-19h: FoAM Apero with participants of the Extrapolation Factory workshop
- 28th November: Speedtrip Brussels with Pieterjan Ginkels
- 4-5th December: Agoras workshop by Panopticon
- 8-12th December: Workshop with UHasselt (Oswald Devisch and Sarah Mertens) and FoAM at Godsheide
- 12th December: FoAM Apero with participants of the Godsheide workshop
- 4th January: FoAM's Afternoon tea concluding the Futures Lab and Doing Nothing pre-enactment
All FoAM Aperos are open public events.
Most workshops have a limited number of participants, so registration is required. For participation inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.